1. Paper/Abstract Submission Instructions
1. Word Template:
2. Paper submission link for BDAI2023 is at: Electronic Submission System (投稿链接)
3. Full Paper (Presentation and Publication)
Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be published in the conference proceeding.
4. Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation or poster presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
2. Manuscript Preparation Instructions
NOTE: The authors should prepare their submissions according to the following instructions:
Submit the draft Full Paper(s) by the Draft Full Paper Deadline. To prepare the draft full paper(s), please use the paper template (MS Word version) that can be downloaded from the top of the screen.
The minimum page number of each paper is 4 and the suggested page number of each paper is 5-6. If a full paper has more than 6 pages, an extra charge will be applied when the presenting author registers the conference. The maximum length allowed for each full paper (including references and illustrations) is of 10 pages.
3. Article acceptance requirements
The criteria for an article to be accepted for publication include:
1. The article should be original writing that enhances the existing body of knowledge in the given subject area. Original review articles and surveys are acceptable, even if new data/concepts are not presented.
2. Results reported have not been submitted or published elsewhere (although expanded versions of conference publications are eligible for submission).
3. Experiments, statistics, and other analyses are performed to a high technical standard and are described in sufficient detail.
4. Conclusions are presented in an appropriate fashion and are supported by the data.
5. The article is presented in an intelligible fashion and is written in Standard English.
6. Appropriate references to related prior published works must be included.
4. Reviewing Process
The technical program committee first evaluates all the submitted manuscripts.
Manuscripts can be rejected at the initial stage are insufficiently original, serious scientific flaws, poor grammar or English language, or outside the aim and scope of the conference. Those that meet the minimum criteria are normally passed on to external experts for review. Conference Program chair is responsible for the final decision to accept or reject the paper.
A final decision to accept or reject the manuscript will be sent to the author along with any recommendations made by the referees, and may include verbatim comments by the referees.
We expect authors to carefully consider and address the potential harms associated with carrying out the research, as well as the potential negative consequences that could stem from publishing their work. Failure to do so will result in summary rejection of a submission regardless of its quality and scientific value.
BDAI2023 follows the highest standards of publication ethics and takes all possible procedures against any publication misconduct. This Conference does not accept any type of plagiarism, which means that any author replicating a significant part of another's work without acknowledging him/her or passing another's work off as his/her own are not tolerated and not published.
All authors submitting their works to BDAI 2023 for publication as original works confirm that the submitted papers are their own contributions and have not been copied in whole or in part from other works.